Saturday, July 23, 2011

Welcome to the Wonderland of C'est Elle



Helllllloooooo people!
Welcome to the first C'est Elle blog post! This blog is to go beyond just the photo and description of the jewelry I make - I also hope to show the things that influence and motivate me to create C'est Elle pieces, aaaand to ramble on about things that I think are valuable, interesting, beautiful... if you care to read. I hope to inspire people to feel beautiful, to see the beauty in life, and in doing so I hope this will have a positive impact for them and the world.

Photo from an amazing sunset I captured on the East Coast
"Your potential is fluid. It breathes with the world, but is not limited by it. Choice creates you."
- Not sure where this quote originally came from, but I got it from a beautiful soul at Envision Shirts

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog and of course your jewellery! I can't wait to see what you'll come up with in the future! You should check out my blog, too. Even if it's in German - good way to learn some German *haha*

    Miss you, sis!
    Alex

    (http://lyxa-lyxa.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I definitely will, at least I can check out the pictures, haha.
    Love all your handmade stuff, miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete