Friday, August 19, 2011

Priscilla Telmon Inspired





I remember the first time I read about Priscilla Telmon... I was fresh out of high school and traveling Europe with my then-boyfriend now-good friend. I was working and living in the French Alps for the winter season as a chalet host. A long time lover of National Geographic, I picked up a copy of the French version, National Geographic France.

Flipping through the magazine, I came upon a page with a women hunched over a campfire with a little tent in the background... I was enraptured by the story. 
I went to her website, and loved reading about her adventures... she had crossed central Asia on horseback... a feat that I had always wanted to do across Canada!

In short, I find her inspiring. AND she has such a sweet hat. I have been searching a lifetime for a hat like that! Oh Indiana Jones, how you've influenced me...
Here are some of her beautiful photos, "Tibet Interdit"


















What an amazing, strong woman. And what an aweseome hat. Check out her website, priscillatelmon.com (all in French).


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2837434/cest-elle?claim=v5dmwanqazr">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment